Sunday, September 27, 2009

a few days on.... and still smiling

wish I had more opportunity energy so that when I do get to internet --- few and far between -- I can write a little more as to what an incredible experience this is. --- just simply amazing

Coming down with a cold I think ''' hot and cold shivers all day. Will have an early night (although all nights are early nights!!) and take few disprin and hopefully feel good again tomorrow.

Funny how aching bones and feet and muscles and everything short of collapse makes a bad shivering cold seem not quite that major!!
Everything becomes relative here!

In Estella tonight ---- and let me assure you there are some huge hills still ahead!! Just because they are not snow capped mountains, does not make then easuer. Today looked easy but the climbs were some of the hardest!
Over 100km!!!
only 700 kilometers to go!

wow! '''
thanks for the bit of news '' so enjoy reading what is happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment