Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More comments!


from Silvia Nilsen, Confraternity of St James : I've spoken to two people who heard your interview on SAFM. One is a pilgrim recently returned from the camino Frances who said that she felt so nostalgic listening to you talk that she just wanted to go back to Spain.
Then last night I gave a talk on the camino to the Rotary Club at Mt Edgecombe and a woman in the audience was particularly animated. Afterwards she told me that she had heard an interview with a woman on SAFM and was so inspired that she decided there and then that she had to walk the camino. And then, she came along to the Rotary meeting to find me giving a talk about el camino. "Its a sign!" she said. "I'd never heard of it before and now twice in one week I hear two different women talking about it." So, she is planning to walk in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment