Friday, June 18, 2010

A very special day! Thank you to each and every one of you!




The moment we have been waiting for! Finally today I was able to pay in the first donation to the Australian Cancer Research Foundation
-- the first few months' royalties from The Way of Stars and Stones - Thoughts on a pilgrimage,

--- as well as the proceeds of my personal sales of of the book, the fees for my talks and interviews over the last few months, and the sales of my photographs and paintings

-- and I was so happy to pay the sum of $2,150.00
into the Cancer Research Foundation account at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia


This money represents YOUR contributions -- the money YOU spent on buying the book, buying the photos and paintings, coming to listen to me talk about the experience, making donations and supporting the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment